Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
MOQ : 50 Kilogram
|Business Type||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Click to view more|
Preferred Buyer From
Introduction::- The Mulberry is in abundence and is found thtough out Kasgmir,Its leaf is ulilized for silk worm , But the winter crop when the silk activity is over , is used for medicinal form in various products as tea , as powder, as extract.
Mulberry leaf distribute in the North Temperate Zone, the Asian tropics, the African tropics and the American area. 11 kinds of them grow in China, distributing in most areas of the country, major in Jiangsu, Zhejiang, and the southern areas for raising silkworms. Mulberry leaf is considered as a nice herb in the ancient China for anti-inflammation, anti-aging and maintaining health. Mulberry is rich in amino acids, vitamin C and antioxidants. Among this components, the most valuable are rutoside and DNJ (1-Deoxynojimycin). Mulberry leaf p.e rutoside and DNJ are effective in regulating blood fat, balancing blood pressure, reducing blood glucose, and boosting metabolism.
1. Anti-bacteria and virus (staphylococcus aurous; corynebacterium diphtheria);
2. Organic mulberry leaf is rich in amino acids, vitamin C and antioxidants;
3. Adjusting your immune;
4. Balancing blood pressure, reducing blood glucose and boosting metabolism;
5. Loss weight by preventing absorption of glucose;
1. It is widely used in pharmaceutical field, as raw materials for curing diabetes;
2. It applied in health care product field;
3. Cosmeitcs products;
4. Dietary supplement;
5. Food aditive and food for livestock.