Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Botanical Name: Coriandrum Sativum
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Type of Oil: Essential Oil
Plant part used: Seeds
key antioxidants and active agents:
Product Colour: Colourless to Pale Yellow
Product Odour: Warm, Sweet-spicy, Fresh and slightly woody
· Carrot Seed Essential Oil is steam distilled from the dried seeds of the Daucus carota botanical.
· This oil should not be confused with Carrot Carrier Oil or Carrot Seed Carrier Oil.
· Used in aromatherapy applications, Carrot Seed Oil stimulates circulation as well as brain and nerve functions. Its warm, earthy, woody, and herbaceous scent has a soothing, refreshing, and grounding effect that is known to diminish feelings of fatigue, weakness, anxiety, and stress.
· Used cosmetically, Carrot Seed Oil repairs skin damage, tones muscles and tissue, and tightens skin to prevent it from sagging. By removing bodily toxins, it boosts immunity, reduces muscle and joint inflammation, and addresses fluid retention.
· Used medicinally, Carrot Seed Essential Oil lowers blood pressure, facilitates the healing of infected skin and wounds, soothes sore throats and hiccups, and alleviates ailments caused by viruses.
Coriander Essential Oil Indian is highly concentrated and should always be used externally. Coriander Essential Oil Indian is used both aromatically as well as topically. Essential oils even though are 100% natural, they should always be diluted in pure carrier oils before using for topical application.
Avoid during pregnancy and with sensitive skin. It can cause possible sensitization in some individuals, so use in very low concentration only. It is important to note that all Essential Oils are extremely concentrated in nature and if to be applied on the skin or body, should always be diluted up to a maximum dosage of 4% in a suitable carrier oil.