Black Bean is a wonderful source of dietary fiber which has been shown to naturally help lower cholesterol. In addition, the high fiber content in Black Beans helps keep blood sugar levels from rising too rapidly after a meal, making them a wise choice for people with diabetes, insulin resistance or hypoglycaemia.
When Black Beans are prepared with whole grains such as barley or wild rice, the Black Beans provide a virtually fat-free, high quality source of protein. But that's not all. Recent research also shows that Black Beans are rich in antioxidants as well. Antioxidants destroy free radicals, and when eaten regularly, have been shown to against aging.
1. Improvement of Visual Sensation;
2. Facial Whitening;
3. Improvement of Liver Function;
4. Anti-oxidant Activity;
5. Improvement of Blood Circulation, Enriching the blood and dispelling wind;
6. Significant effect as a treatment of menopause syndrome;
7. Curing yin asthenia and dysphoria with smothery sensation, night sweat, dizziness and headache.
1. High water solubility, it can be used in liquid preparation.
2. Natural coloring, it can be used in Candy and Jelly manufacturing.
3. It also can be used in soft gel capsule and tablet processing.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminium foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.