· Babul Bark Powder promotes oral health as it strengthens the teeth and gums by encouraging natural oral hygiene and the elimination of sticky Kapha in the mouth.
· It promotes gut health as it nourishes the gut mucosal membranes for healthy moisture levels and helps the body absorb vital nutrients.
· It encourages throat and respiratory health as it maintains the healthy resonance of the voice and moisturizes the respiratory membranes
· It supports natural removal of Ama toxin, as it promotes healthy excretion from vital digestive organs
· It promotes healthy skin as its bioactive nutrients encourage skin cell turnover for natural recovery and a healthy glowing complexion
· The bark of babool is cooling, aphrodisiac and expectorant in nature. The gum of babool is also a potent emollient, expectorant, detoxifier, aphrodisiac and antipyretic in nature. Babool tree is valuable in treating Kapha and pitta, the gum pacifies vata, pitta and treats urinary problems such as UTI, pain and bleeding of uterus
· Babool is a great source of Vital nutrients and minerals. The treasure trove of nutrients in babool include iron, manganese, protein, Zinc and essential amino acids including valine, histidine, isoleucine, threonine, lysine and leucine. The bark and pod of babool are rich in tannin and polyphenolic compounds. The gum of the plant contains a host of plant compound including galactose, aldobio uronic acid and arabinobioses and minerals calcium and magnesium. The flowers of babool tree are good source of flavonoids like kaempferol 3-glucoside, iso –quercetin and leucocyanidin.