Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Molecular Structure of Active Ingredients:
Artemisinin (Qinghaosu) is a very potent natural antimalarial isolated from the Chinese medicinal herb. Its chemical structure elucidation and total synthesis have already been achieved. In view of its unusual sesquiterpene structure of an endoperoxide ketal-acetal lactone and its specific biological activity, the authours have been studying the problem of the biosynthesis since 1984.
1. Antimalarial, Artemisinin can kill the parasite within red blood cells, it can inhibit the parasite's maturity quickly
2. Antibacterial, artemisinin has anti-influenza virus effect.
3 Anti-parasite, artemisinin on the role of anti-schistosomiasis and leptospirosis.
1. Applied in food field, in summer it will be serve as cool drinks which is good for prevention and treatment of heat stroke;
2. Applied in health product field, artemisinin can be made into capsules or oral liquid to regulate the immune system;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, artemisinin has general affection.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.